Go to Top

Kathryn’s Korner: Design Your Plan…

Have you ever stopped to wonder where your life is going? Do you sometimes feel that life is an endless cycle that repeats itself each day and you are just going along for the ride? What if I told you that you could live the life you have always wanted? What if I told you that the first step in taking control is by setting a goal?

The thought of setting goals to so many people is something they find unnecessary, something they feel will not make a difference and so they don’t do it. However, setting a goal is the very most important thing you can do if you want to achieve success in both your personal and professional life.

Did you know that by committing your goals to paper and reviewing them regularly gives you a 95% higher chance of achieving your desired outcomes. Unfortunately studies show that only 3 to 5 percent of people in the world have written goals… these same 3-5% are the ones who achieve success in business and earn considerable wealth.

So what is a goal? A goal is a clear target that is attached to a specific time frame and action plan. They help you focus your efforts and drive your motivation in a clear direction. Goals are different from your hopes and dreams because they are an outline plan of action.

Goals require work… work on yourself and your business. You can’t achieve a goal, no matter how badly you want it, without being prepared and plan to work to achieve the goal. Having a clear goal will help you break down big dreams into manageable and achievable accomplishments.

What you will find in this life is that success just doesn’t happen by itself. It is the result of consistent and committed action by you. So set your goals, start small and when you accomplish that one move on to bigger and more difficult tasks. It is not the size of the goal that matters; what matters is that you write the goal down and commit to making the effort required to achieve it.

Remember… you are worth every effort you put forth. You        have the ability to accomplish anything you put your mind to but you are the one that must make the choice.

Subscribe today to get $5 Off of your purchase!*

Subscribe today to get $5 Off of your purchase!*

You have successfully subscribed! Use coupon code "SAVE5NOW" to save 5% on your purchase in the next 48 hours!